Don't Wait Until It's Too Late It's Never Too Early to Plan Your Estate SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

College-Bound Power of Attorney, Lawyer Serving Highlands Ranch, Colorado

When your child turns 18, they are legally considered an adult. This means that, as a parent, you no longer have the legal rights you once had. If your child needs special care in any way, you need a college-bound power of attorney designation. Let The Law Offices of Bruce Peotter help you create and file the paperwork.

Contact attorney Peotter today to discuss your college-bound power of attorney options.

Protect Your Student
After They Move Away

Get Peace of Mind when Your Child Goes to College

Setting up a college-bound power of attorney for your child might be the best option for your family. Just a few advantages include:

  • Being able to ensure your child's finances are secure

  • Knowing if your child needs medical care and ensuring it is received

  • Monitoring your child's grades to ensure they're succeeding in school

Make sure your child is safe and secure while they're away at college. Work with an attorney in Tustin, CA or Englewood, CO to obtain college-bound power of attorney.